The LaserJet 4250 Printer from Hewlett-Packard is a laser printer which could be linked to a computer via a USB 2.0 or Identical connection. This is an outstanding choice for any person that calls for the rate and quality of a printer.
The printer can print documents at speeds up to 45 ppm. It's powered by a 460 MHz CPU and comprises 48 MEGABYTES of RAM. The printer may create the very first web page in about in practically no time at all thanks to the HP Immediate On technology.
The printer features a key bi-directional parallel port together with a USB 2.0 interface for direct computer platform link. In addition, it includes 2 EIO slots for future growth as well as 2 Compact Flash ports. The printer duplicates crisp text at 1200×1200 dpi resolution. It's rated using a duty cycle of as much as 200,000 webpages per month.
The single printed paperwork is that the Getting Started Overview. This specific poster directed us in the ideal instructions however didn't have detail about system setup. The other handbooks, consisting of the HP Jetdirect Embedded Print Server Administrator's Guide we had, dwell on the software CD-ROM.
The HP LaserJet 4250 has sufficient paper-handling options for a busy office, and it dashes through its printing jobs, yet its printing quality struggles with such rush.
DOWNLOAD DRIVER HP LASERJET 4250n
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6-Win 10/ 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript-Win 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit Windows|
|HP LaserJet 42x0/4350 Printer Firmware (Includes Code Signing) for - All|
Operating Systems - (Must Read README Before Installing)
|HP LaserJet 42x0/4350 Printer README for Mac OS|
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet 4250 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose the Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet 4250 on Mac:
Setting up HP on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Samsung printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on hp-driver-printer.com.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via a USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP LaserJet 4250 :
Setting up a wireless connection of HP on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
Steps to Uninstall HP Driver:
- Go to ‘Control Panel,'
- Choose‘Uninstall a Program,'
- Search the driver for your HP printer,
- Click “Uninstall” on HP driver,